A guy on Deviant Art just alerted me to this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/221203055277 Oh hey look, it’s that painting of Bob Peck I did back in 2010, and it’s being sold and… wait a second my name isn’t jimandjim2dads WTF.
I guess that getting one’s artwork ripped is a double edged thing: On the one hand, hey, I’m actually good enough that people think it’s worth stealing. On the other hand, WHAT ARE YOU DOING SELLING MY ART ON EBAY. [facepalm]
I need to see about contacting this person. Augh.
EDIT: Problem resolved. The guy apologised (said the picture had been given to him to sell without telling him about the source) and immediately unlisted the item. I guess that’s that. :)
- krankaholic likes this
- hammond1 likes this
- elizabethhelene reblogged this from dinoisland
- elizabethhelene likes this
- dinoisland reblogged this from darthfar
- take-californyuh likes this
- scarlet-witch-scarlet-bitch likes this
- uliis reblogged this from darthfar and added:
- ktobermanns reblogged this from darthfar
- darthfar posted this